What's new

MMS (still) dosnt work after jailbreak and Ultrasn0w

gs135

Reaction score
Cant get my mms to work after doing all upgrades and all the tips that is on the internet.

I got it to work 2 times and now its not working at all.

I jailbroken my iphone 4(4.0.1)and unlocked it with ultrasn0w.

Can somebody help me to get it working like it should?

Thanks.

Cant get my mms to work after doing all upgrades and all the tips that is on the internet.

I got it to work 2 times and now its not working at all.

I jailbroken my iphone 4(4.0.1)and unlocked it with ultrasn0w.

Can somebody help me to get it working like it should?

Thanks.

you dont do anything... for me the settings loaded automatically with out doing a thing.. ring your carrier and ask how they will tell you what settings to add

I have the carrier settings and everthing i needed,but still no luck.

I have the carrier settings and everthing i needed,but still no luck.

with carriers you need to send a sms and they reply with a pic and it activates it, best bet is ring your carrier, since its legal now maybe it does not tell them if you have done

I called my carrier but they said because its jailbreaked they cant do anything about it.

I know its been a few fixes on that issue with mms and facetime,but non of them works for me.

I called my carrier but they said because its jailbreaked they cant do anything about it.

I know its been a few fixes on that issue with mms and facetime,but non of them works for me.

why not? jailbreaking is legal the idiots... maybe ring again and dont mention its jailbroken

I dont live in the U.S,so maybe thats why its a problem.

Anyway i restore my FW and did an upgrade(by mistake hehehe)

So now i got it to work with original carrier.(not jailbroken)

I dont live in the U.S,so maybe thats why its a problem.

Anyway i restore my FW and did an upgrade(by mistake hehehe)

So now i got it to work with original carrier.(not jailbroken)

i think phil did a youtube video about how to fix facetime

Ok,i went to fw 4.0.2,so untill it can be jailbreaken again i dont need this.

Theres no way at the moment to jailbreak and unlock fw 4.0.2?

Thanks for your help.

Ok,i went to fw 4.0.2,so untill it can be jailbreaken again i dont need this.

Theres no way at the moment to jailbreak and unlock fw 4.0.2?

Thanks for your help.

when it comes to jailbreak and or unlock it is always a waiting game, its always possible but just harder for the people who jailbreak and unlock the devices to do so, so it always takes them a week or so to jailbreak and unlock always takes longer but there is not one single apple iphone firmware that has no been both unlocked and jailbroken, so you just have to wait, but how long? thats the question that no one can answer.

thats why i never get locked iphones because of this waiting game to simply upgrade firmware.

you cant jailbreak or unlock 4.0.2 atm as far as i am aware. but keep checking here http://blog.iphone-dev.org/ for info or hackint0sh.org or their twitter site that i have no idea what their twitter info is

Ok,thanks alot for your help mate!!