What's new

Milkbox, Mopihie, or Incipio charger case????

hillview

Reaction score
Is anyone using these? If so what is your feedback? The milkbox seems to be the best fit for my wifes white 4S because they offer a pink case. Any comments or Suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I do not know these brands. where are they from?

How much bigger does the mophie case make the phone? Is it still able to fit in your pocket?

How much bigger does the mophie case make the phone? Is it still able to fit in your pocket?

There are basically 2 kinds with several options. The mophie juice pack air and the pack plus. I was using the pack air primo then I started not been able to provide only 80% of battery juice to the iPhone after 6 months of usage so I opted for the pack plus which till date provide 115% of juice to the iPhone.
The pack air is thinner than the pack plus. Both fit in my pockets very well and over all I love the touch feeling of the case and the fact that it also protect my iPhone when it accidentally fall down on concrete floor.

hillview said:
Is anyone using these? If so what is your feedback? The milkbox seems to be the best fit for my wifes white 4S because they offer a pink case. Any comments or Suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I use the Mili Powerspring with my 4S, no complaints here except I would like to now find a slip case to fit!