What's new

Micsu, free music 24/7

giannioconnor

Reaction score
hey guys, I'm new to this forum so excuse me if I'm posting in the wrong place etc. But I have built this really cool (or so i think) App called Micsu.

Micsu is the social music App that will revolutionize the way people listen to music both privately and in public environments. It will change the way in which we follow our friend’s music choices and what they listen too. We are giving users the ability to have their input on what music they like and love and then show them music that we know they will love. New sparks of musical love is what we call it. Long gone are the days where users will just stream music with constant interruptions or at a sky-rocketing cost. Let us introduce you to Micsu, the App were Instagram meets the radio, imagine unlimited music all day. Then add all your favourite genres, then your friends and all their favourite genres. Then throw in the ability to upload music, comment and share music on your own dedicated profile page. Now this is the future of music. This is Micsu.

We believe in simplicity and we don’t believe in corporate structure. We believe in the joy of listening to music and we don’t believe in presenter interruptions. We believe everyone has their own taste in music and that should be reflected in everything they do. Whether it be eating at their favourite restaurant or shopping in their favourite shops. We don’t want to force people into listening to what one person, whether it is a DJ or a station manager likes. We want to allow you to have freedom to choose; whether it is genres, what times you listen to those genres and whether you want to buy the music. Then when you find something you like, record comment that you love it and let all your friends see (we even love a bit of Karaoke ). Better still look-up your best friends or your school friends and see what they like, what do they listen too.

Please guys try it out and let me know your feedback. Its available on Appstore and tends to work best on ios6 !

$2012-11-24 20.59.17.jpg$2012-11-24 20.58.24.jpg$2012-11-24 20.46.46.jpg$2012-11-24 12.12.41.jpg