What's new

lost/stolen iphone 4

ravage

Reaction score
so my friend had her iphone 4 lost/stolen at work last night. she's signed up for the apple find me app service but her phone has been turned off so the app can't track it. is there anything that can be done to find it? most of what i've found myself requires you to have downloaded an app to the phone prior to it being taken. are there any post-theft solutions to track it now that its been turned off?

thanks!

Only if the one who steal the phone turn in. Else you are out of luck at this point.

bab2010 said:
Only if the one who steal the phone turn in. Else you are out of luck at this point.

I agree with bab. There are no post-theft alternatives. The only other thing for your friend to do is report the device stolen.

Like icrank said, report it and hopefully someone will try to activate it and get caught. Good luck

jbs06civicsi said:
Like icrank said, report it and hopefully someone will try to activate it and get caught. Good luck

+1...also you need to report the incident to your supervisor. You can't have employee theft

ravage said:
so my friend had her iphone 4 lost/stolen at work last night. she's signed up for the apple find me app service but her phone has been turned off so the app can't track it. is there anything that can be done to find it? most of what i've found myself requires you to have downloaded an app to the phone prior to it being taken. are there any post-theft solutions to track it now that its been turned off?

thanks!

What's the app name