What's new

Lost network alarm

jscollin

Reaction score
I am in a building where my phone loses connection with my network often and regains it right away. I am close to the US (live in Canada) so I manually selected my carrier so it doesn't switch to ATT all the time. I am also on wifi so it's no big deal but that 'network lost' pop up alarm is driving me crazy!!!! Does anyone know a way to turn it off! I don't want to change it to automatically select carrier as I will be charged roaming charges. Thanks

I am in a building where my phone loses connection with my network often and regains it right away. I am close to the US (live in Canada) so I manually selected my carrier so it doesn't switch to ATT all the time. I am also on wifi so it's no big deal but that 'network lost' pop up alarm is driving me crazy!!!! Does anyone know a way to turn it off! I don't want to change it to automatically select carrier as I will be charged roaming charges. Thanks

I dont believe there is a way to turn that off, not that I could find in my settings anyway... This is part of the reason I think so many people hate iOS notifications lol