What's new

Lost data from my Iphone 4. What can I do to recover?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabrielbrun0

Reaction score
had jailbreak my iphone and an hour for the other he crashed and got the apple on the screen, then restored, only that I lost all my data and I can not find any recent backup. Yesterday I synchronized and icloud have a backup just that I can not restore by this. What do I do?? I want to backup the icloud yesterday

If you first connection computer synchronous mobile phone the backup, that you can connect the computer synchronization can be restored.
If you don't have in the computer backup, restore is impossible.

In fact, there are two ways for you to recover your deleted photos from iPhone. First, you can use a third-party tool to directly scan and recover pictures from your iPhone. Second, if you've synced your iPhone with iTunes, you also can regain your deleted pictures by extracting your iTunes backup file.

Meanwhile, there is also a thing you should pay attention: Turn off your iPhone and don't use it untill you find those photos, and don't sync your iPhone with iTunes, avoiding iTunes backup being updated.

2 solutions to recover photos,video,SMS,Contact,app,ect from iPhone

1.Recover data from iOS Device
Scan iOS device directly to find data deleted recently,or data lost due to inaccessible iOS

2.Recover from iTunes Backup File
Scan iTunes backup files if you deleted data for a long time,failed to recover from iOS device directly,or lost iOS device

Tips:All you iphone/ipod/ipad lost data have sync to iTunes.You can recover iTunes lost data,including SMS,contact,photo,video,music,call list,app and so on.

Recover deleted/lost iPhone Photos, Contacts,SMS Messages,video and more from iTunes backup files for iphone/ipod/ipad that you have Scynced/backuped,you also can Recover Data for iPad and iPod,including video,music,photo and other files.

Go for iPhone back up tool for However, you have iTunes for creating backup but it shows errors and is very slow to go with. It is quite easy to handle and uses advanced technique for creating backup. what are you waiting for create backup and easily restore your data.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man, simple you should go with Apple Support Communities. However, The first things check iCloud Backup, a iTunes Backup, or a 3rd party email that may have contained the note. Otherwise you should use some tools which is really very useful for you.

Thanks for your input; we always appreciate members helping each other out.

However, this is an old thread. Either the original poster has found the answer elsewhere or has moved on (last post was in September 2012).

Therefore, this thread is closed. Thanks for your understanding.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.