S SASGeek New Member Nov 5, 2011 #1 My Apps Store Icon has disappeared. How can I get it back? Thanks in advance. SASGeek
iCrank Member Nov 5, 2011 #2 Hard reset. Hold the sleep wake button and the home button until you see the apple logo. Or restore.
S SASGeek New Member Nov 6, 2011 #3 iCrank said: Hard reset. Hold the sleep wake button and the home button until you see the apple logo. Or restore. Click to expand... I tried the first thing but had no luck, I'm reluctant to RESET for fear of loosing my enterprise connectivity:appstore:
iCrank said: Hard reset. Hold the sleep wake button and the home button until you see the apple logo. Or restore. Click to expand... I tried the first thing but had no luck, I'm reluctant to RESET for fear of loosing my enterprise connectivity:appstore:
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo Wireless Charger: The Compact 2-in-1 Charger Redefining Wireless Power ThatTechyGuy 👍 3 Amazon