What's new

Looking for solution to import DVD to iTunes and then steam to iphone?

sissy

Reaction score
I’m a big movie fans and have collected a lot of DVD discs. Alas, I often have to fly from one place to another for foreign business so I have little time to watch my beloved DVDs at home. Is there any solution to import DVD to iTunes? If so, I could steam it to my iphone. Free solution would be the best. Thanks.

humm i see few things here that i would do/done different. first let me start by saying i like you am a big movie watcher when i can find the time. with 2 jobs it very hard to find time to watch them. second thing why would you want to stream them if your constantly flying. i don't think the cell signal is very good up in the skies. i think if movie watching is one of the "main" reasons why you got a smart phone. then i think an android phone is much better for this. i download all my movies then just slap them on a micro sd card. it's so convenient to just download an avi,mkv,divix,mpeg4,xvid format type movie and put it on the card. no need to use somthing like handbreak to convert it's just a waste of time. another plus is storage. you can only a max of 64gb iphone. so if you doing blueray quality movies not not gonna get more than like 30-40 movies but now if you have sdcard slot then their are no limits. download and watch to your hearts content.

Air Playit (Digiarty) would be a top choice.
Besides, you also can directly convert the dvd video to the format playable on iphone with special program. MacX DVD Ripper Pro is nice. it's not free, but not expensive. You can download it and have a try.

Air Playit (Digiarty) would be a top choice.
Besides, you also can directly convert the dvd video to the format playable on iphone with special program. MacX DVD Ripper Pro is nice. it's not free, but not expensive. You can download it and have a try.
Hey, your suggestion really works. thanks!