What's new

Looking for Site to Sell iPhone 5

iphonedreamer

Reaction score
I am looking for a site that is free other than craigslist to post an ad for my iphone 5. Has anybody tried EDITEDJust curious to see are there any others sources.
Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPhoneForums staff in accordance with theForum Rules No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:
I sell all my phones on eBay....the money helps with the cost of the next new phone I am holding :) Plus you get the world/US bidding on your phone vs. just your local community :)

eBay is definitely going to be your most secure method of selling ANY used item. There are websites like "Gazelle" that offer to purchase your used smartphones. However, the price you'll get from them is well below the market value for a used, good condition device. I'd go w/ eBay, though. Yes, you're going to pay a small listing fee and/or % of the final sale price. More than worth it for the security.

A little warning about eBay, here. If you're a new seller with a low feedback score, selling expensive electronics, you'll be the target of every scam artist on eBay.

A little warning about eBay, here. If you're a new seller with a low feedback score, selling expensive electronics, you'll be the target of every scam artist on eBay.

Agreed. You can try swappa. They have started listing iPhones as well. Its primarily a place for android. It's free to list with a flat fee of $10 when you sell. And you can buy trade or organize a swap as well.

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Last edited:
I was talking about sites that are like Craigslist. There is a site out there just like Craigslist, but it is strictly for cellphones where you sell your phone locally. It is called cellyours dotcom

I was talking about sites that are like Craigslist. There is a site out there just like Craigslist, but it is strictly for cellphones where you sell your phone locally. It is called cellyours dotcom

Oh I see! Gotcha :)

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner