What's new

looking for password/protected notes app

Marsha Figg

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for an app that can do ALL of the following:

- Allow me to keep a list of all of my passowords (including usernames & site names)

- Allow me to search by site name (if I want to easily find my Facebook pass, for example)

- Allow to backup the whole content easily, to somewhere I can access independently. It can even copy it all to an email message or to the clipboard.

- Is free (can have ads, but not too many for it to be usable)

- Isn't huge. Less than 100MB for sure, preferably much less.

- The app itself is password-protected and safe

I keep finding apps that have a few of theses features... But none that have all.

Help please!

I created a password-protected Word document on my desktop. I then transferred a copy to my phone and stored it in the Pages app where it retains the password protection.

Incidentally, in addition to listing passwords, my document also includes two lists of bills - one the bills that arrive monthly, and the second the bills that arrive on other schedule, along with how those bills arrive, and how they have to be paid. The document also includes a checklist of the things that I need to have in hand when I sit down to do my annual tax return that I used to determine when I have everything that I need to start that process.

It's convenient to have all of that information in one place, and I'm thinking ahead to the point when I'm no longer around and someone else is going to have to deal with our household finances.