What's new

Looking for an Album Shuffler App

Nusaram

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm currently using an app called AlbumMixer and it does everything I want except that its randomizer routine is faulty and the end result is that the same albums get repeated too often. What it does that I am looking for in an alternative is:
  1. Filter by Playlist -- Only the albums in my selected Playlist will be played
  2. Play only Playlist songs -- Only the songs in the selected Playlist will be played
  3. Play songs in Album sequence -- The Playlist songs for the Album are played as per their library sequence
Most other apps I found and tried of course provide the filtering functionality; however, when it comes to playing the songs, some apps play all the album's songs (rather than just the specific few I have in the Playlist) and most apps shuffle by song only (meaning that all the songs in the Playlist are randomnized and any can play in any order).

AlbumMixer hasn't been updated in forever, so I don't see its bug ever getting fixed and that's why I've started to search for a replacement app. If you know of an app that provides the above 3 functionalities like AlbumMixer, please let me know.

Thanks!