What's new

Looking for a password keeper/manager

grkm

Reaction score
Hello all,

I recently switched from a BB to an iP4 and am looking for an app that is similar to the password keeper in BB.

I don't need lots, but mainly just to be able to enter my info and ideally something that I can restore and backup in case I need it. I have PWs that contain letters and numbers, so I need an app that is not restricted to just one.

While looking around online, I saw the following:

mSecure
datavault
eWallet
SplashID
1Password

What do you guys recommend?

Thanks a lot!

I'm a big fan of lastpass premium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another option for you is Roboform app. The app is simple and quite secure, I have been using it on my iPhone 4S and I am well satisfied with it.

Msecure here and very happy with it too. I am not sure how I got by without it.

I use Password Lite. The free version is very limited though in how much it will store.

Hi there, I am new here with my first Iphone ever. I have the Iphone 5. I am looking for a secure password manager that I can sync with dropbox. I used MSecure on my Galaxy Nexus and paid 10.00 for the app two months ago. However, they said I had to rebuy it coming to the Iphone. Is this the best manager out there for Iphone 5?

I have been using 1Password Pro on my devices (MBP, iPad, iPhone) and it has been a lifesaver. It will sync via DropBox and is quite secure - I think there was a writeup on Gizmodo this past summer about it. I recommend it over any others I have tried (some on this list).

I've been using SplashID since the PalmOS days and I am able to migrate my files to iOS and Android with no problem.

Sent using Tapatalk

Thank you! I will give it a try!

Hi Hookbill! Wondered where you ran off too. LOL