What's new

Looking for a app to specifically DRAIN my BATTERY

Jaybub

Reaction score
I've tried for the life of me searching for this, but just about every result is asking how NOT to drain their battery. I haven't been able to find any app out there that is meant to specifically drain your battery.

Sure, I could max brightness, turn on notifications, locations, wifi, 3g, bluetooth, check for e-mail every minute, etc... All a pain in the butt compared with just launching an app.

The app doesn't even need to be specifically for draining the battery. It could have some other purpose, but just so happens to be very good at draining the battery. I'd like to just launch the app and let it run. I don't want to have to be interacting with it the whole time. Playing Infinity Blade for a while could accomplish this.

Any advice here would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Just curious, why would you want to do that? These batteries do not keep memory so their is no reason to drain just plug it in and charge it. These batteries are very good.

Just leave a navigation app or the native maps app open. Should drain your battery quite quickly.

Just curious as to why...?

they probably are thinking if they compketely drain it and recharge it adds to the battery life. There is an app that does this called bettery pro i think. its in the app store. i hgad it before on a 3g phone unless they discontinued it had an option to drainth battery

Either a navigation app, or just watch a Netflix movie. Either of those two drains my phone pretty quickly.