What's new

Looking 4 case with extra protection for dock-port and 3,5 jack

Rizzla

Reaction score
Im looking for the perfect Iphone 4 case. What I am thinking of is a rather slim fit case with protection for both the 3,5 jack and the charger/dock port on the phone. The protection has to be on the case and not "stand alone"

Has anyone seen any like this??

Thanx, Rizzla

Im looking for the perfect Iphone 4 case. What I am thinking of is a rather slim fit case with protection for both the 3,5 jack and the charger/dock port on the phone. The protection has to be on the case and not "stand alone"

Thanx, Rizzla

So far I think these are your best bet... Vapor4,Apple bumper,incase snap and the otter box.

Thanx, Rizzla

So far I think these are your best bet... Vapor4,Apple bumper,incase snap and the otter box.

Thanx, but the only case that actually got all i need is the otterbox defender. All the other you mention does not.

However, the Vapor4 looks really nice, but still got no protection for the ports...

I went on and ordered the Otterbox Defender, looks great.

otterbox_defender.jpg

otterbox_defender.jpg

Cool I know alot of guys from work that use this case on their 3GS and really love it! Despite dropping them all the time... I have never seen one broken.

Yeah, looks good and review also says that the screen saver is way better than the old/3gs version.

Looking forward to get both the phone and this case.

otterbox_defender.jpg

Cool I know alot of guys from work that use this case on their 3GS and really love it! Despite dropping them all the time... I have never seen one broken.

I loved mine on my 3g. Just recieved my iphone 4 model otterbox. Loving it so far. The 3g one protected everything on mine from multiple drops, and protected everything but the screen when it fell out of the holster and i ran it over by accident. I think the only reason it didnt save the screen is bc it was face up instead of face down. but there wasnt a crack on it, just messed up the digitizer or whatever you call it