allan4731 Active Member Dec 9, 2017 #1 I have the X and the latest iOS - not sure which is causing the problem. A few time a day I get a message to login to my iTunes account. If I do not login I keep get the message. I never had this happen before. Any ideas?
I have the X and the latest iOS - not sure which is causing the problem. A few time a day I get a message to login to my iTunes account. If I do not login I keep get the message. I never had this happen before. Any ideas?
zstairlessone Well-Known Member Dec 9, 2017 #2 Sounds like you aren't logged in. Go to settings, iTunes &App Store and see if your Apple ID is on the first line. If it isn't you aren't logged in to your account
Sounds like you aren't logged in. Go to settings, iTunes &App Store and see if your Apple ID is on the first line. If it isn't you aren't logged in to your account
zstairlessone Well-Known Member Dec 9, 2017 #4 Tap on it and see if you get the option to log in or sign in
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon
iPhone 16 Accessories The best charger of all time? Anker Prime 250W GaN BEAST! ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon
iPhone Talk Check out this Anker MagGo Charging Cube on sale for $65 at Cosco! ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon