What's new

Lockdown pro

kwame

Reaction score
Hello, how do I set up my lockdown pro to lock my apps? I just downloaded this app but it's not showing in my settings.
Thanks.

What iOS are you on. If your on iOS 5 then it will not work.

If your on ios 4 the. It should work just fine.

zig9449 said:
What iOS are you on. If your on iOS 5 then it will not work.

If your on ios 4 the. It should work just fine.

Cydia won't even let you purchase it if your on iOS 5.0+
The developer hasn't confirmed if the app is compatible with iOS 5.0 or not.

darkstar2007 said:
Cydia won't even let you purchase it if your on iOS 5.0+
The developer hasn't confirmed if the app is compatible with iOS 5.0 or not.

It's not. I bought it and can install it if I want. Endless safe mode.

I'm on iOS 5 so I guess it's not going to work. So what app would you recommend that would allow me to lock down my application on my iPhone 4S?

Take a look at the tweak AppLocker ($.99, USD). It works fine on my iPhone 4S. You can lock folders too (in addition to apps). Plus, it has an SBSettings toggle so you can turn it on/off whenever across the board.

Marilyn

Beware. AppLocker is not compatible with MultiCleaner....and never will be.

Mickey330 said:
Take a look at the tweak AppLocker ($.99, USD). It works fine on my iPhone 4S. You can lock folders too (in addition to apps). Plus, it has an SBSettings toggle so you can turn it on/off whenever across the board.

Marilyn

Do I have to jail break my phone first before I can download the AppLock? I searched for this app but ended up with zero result.

Do I have to jail break my phone first before I can download the AppLock? I searched for this app but ended up with zero result.

Pretty much anything that provides such integrated, useful, and appealing functionality requires a jailbreak.

Apple had way too many restrictions. Jailbreaking be rids those restrictions.