What's new

lockdown pro

everlastuk

Reaction score
hi guys im on IOS 5.0.1, and basically ive always used the app lockdown pro but since going up to IOS 5.0.1 lockdown pro dont work anymore, ive also tried locktopus and even iprotect neither of them work, iprotect downloads but alot of the options dont work, so can someone please help me out and tell me if there is a app similar to the 3 apps ive just mentioned please? i like the fact that i can protect any individual app and even have specific passwords for specific apps and also the disable icon moving and disable app deletion options.

Ive looked everywhere and had no joy, please help.

thank u guys

What about guys like me who haven't decided if their going to jailbreak or not?

Lock Your Apps With AppLocker (Cydia Tweak)

Thanks for your reply, the thing is ive downloaded applocker, i really like it, but the apps dont lock, folder locking options work, but application locking does'nt, no matter what i try applications wont lock, even if i try the "lock from jiggle mode" the apps just wont lock. Can you confirm you IOS is 5.0.1? if so can you reply back and let me know why i might be getting this problem?

thanks

It does work with 5.0.1 as i use it. For the option to lock applications go into settings and choose app locker. Then select applications it should look like this
Then you just select which app you want to lock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326287634.633392.jpg
    $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326287634.633392.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 324
It does work with 5.0.1 as i use it. For the option to lock applications go into settings and choose app locker. Then select applications it should look like this
Then you just select which app you want to lock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi chantelle

thank u for your reply, ive just got it to work, i didnt have springboard or multitasking switcher on.
thanks for ur help

AppLocker works ok; however a warning: unlike LockDown Pro, it is easily sidestepped by launching the locked icon from Spotlight or Notification center so beware...