What's new

Lightning pictures question

tim56

Reaction score
Hi
I took a picture from my iPhone 6 plus with out the Flash on. so the Picture it really dark. Is there a app that I can buy that Will lighten it up? Thank you

Did u try using the edit feature on the iPhone camera app? Also in the future if u see that the pic will be dark, tap on a dark part of the Image before taking it and the pic will lighten up.

Hi Xrayeyes no I did not I will try it out. Thank you

Hi Ledsteplin not as much as I want to

Hi Ledsteplin not as much as I want to
It's a tough thing to do. Often it leaves the photo looking grainy. I've had some degree of success using some of my apps. Unless it's a real private photo, if you want to post it here, I'll see if I can lighten it up. I could list the apps I use, but they're all paid apps and it would be difficult for me to explain just what I do.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Hi Ledsteplin its a Picture of me and my friend so I rather not post on hair sorry. Thank you for offering to do that for me. I will just try to look in the app Store to see what the Best paid or free app to do this.thank you for your help

Hi Ledsteplin its a Picture of me and my friend so I rather not post on hair sorry. Thank you for offering to do that for me. I will just try to look in the app Store to see what the Best paid or free app to do this.thank you for your help
Some I use that have great features are:
ProCamera 8
Camera+
Leonardo Photo Editor
Facetune
Color Manager - I use this little app to remove yellow or amber tint from photos taken inside under incandescent lighting. Works great for that. Also to remove red tint.
Good luck!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Hi Ledsteplin thank you very much have a happy new year to you