What's new

"LetterMeister": new word puzzle game free this weekend

javamex

Reaction score
I'd just like to introduce my recently released game LetterMeister, aimed particularly at those who like word and puzzle games.

As part of an introductory promotion, the game is free this weekend -- so please do download and check it out!

And if you can spare a few moments, I'd be very grateful if you could add a review/rating to the App Store! Any feedback here is also welcome!

$LetterMeisterScreenshotsCombined.jpg

Enjoy!

Neil

moderation Notice: no external links to personal website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to let people know that LetterMeister is free again today. If you haven't already downloaded it, then please download and check it out!

App Store - LetterMeister

If you do try the game, please leave a rating/review on the App Store to let others know about it! And of course, feedback is also welcomed on this forum.

Thank you!

Neil

An update of LetterMeister has been released to the App Store today. Among other things, the update addresses reports from some users that some of the colours used in the game were not clearly distinguishable.

The app is currently FREE for a promotional period. So what are you waiting for? -- why not download your copy and give it a try? :)