What's new

Let me ask you this (iMovie)

beezy

Reaction score
I see the reviews don't look good but I don't know if people are expecting adobe audition on their iPhone or what? Anyway I make these YouTube vid for my label. All I do is repeat the album cover the whole way through each song. Would this app be able to handle this? Not looking to make a full feature film or anything.

i have imovie and never use it on the phone. i dident like it... but it was cheap and free upgrades

Thanks. I'd say that would be worth 5 bucks to me then. I usually just use windows movie maker but it would be more convenient to use the phone because I have been using lappy less and less now that I have the iPhone.

I had never made a video before and the other day I decided to put it into iMovie to see what I could do with it.

Simple themed page transitions between multiple clips/pics, you can add text and add a song for the whole clip.

I enjoyed using it but once I got going I really wished it did more as I liked how easy it was to use.

I bought it and made a video. It's uploading to YouTube now. Not too shabby. One the the drove me nuts was trying to drag the picture out to the length of the music. I seemed to only be able to drag like 5 seconds at a time so it took longer to make than it should have IMO. I don't see where you can input text, I'll look into that now.

You have to kind of double tap you finger on a scene and a menu pops up. I should really read some instructions on how to use it.

You have to kind of double tap you finger on a scene and a menu pops up. I should really read some instructions on how to use it.

Cool I'll try that. There really is no help to go with the program. I pretty much have it sorted out but the text thing I might not have found even accidentally.

Now I can't seem to publish to YouTube from camera roll, the file is probably too big.

Ok I figured out what the problem is. You can only add text to video files and I was using a jpg. The work around is making a quick video clip of the jpg and exported it. Then start a new project and import the clip and add the text to it.