What's new

Leef iBridge playlist problem

daqddyo1

Reaction score
Hi,

I am having no success with Windows 8 in trying to have one of my iPhone 6 playlists appear as a playlist in the music section of my iPhone Leef app. For instance my Christmas playlist on my iPhone contains music by many different artists.
When I move my Christmas playlist to the iBridge using iTunes (I think), all the songs get moved but are listed separately according to the artists' names or their different albums.

What method should I be using to move my iPhone Christmas playlist to my Leef device and appear there as a "Christmas" playlist and contain all the songs therein regardless of the artists names?

Thx,
daqddyo1

Last edited by a moderator:
I am having no success with Windows 8 in trying to have an iPhone 6 playlist appear as a playlist in the music section of the leef app. For instance my Christmas playlist on my iPhone contains music by many different artists.
When I move my Christmas playlist to the iBridge using iTunes, all the songs get moved but are listed separately according to the artists' names or their different albums.

What method should I be using to move my iPhone Christmas playlist to my Leef device and appear as a "Christmas" playlist and containi all the songs therein regardless of the artists names?

sorry about the confusion in the previous post above .

No problem. I've edited and shortened it, no more confusion. :)

I hope someone can help with your problem.

I have since heard from Leef that they are working on this problem for an update coming soon in their app.

daqddyo1

I have since heard from Leef that they are working on this problem for an update coming soon in their app.

daqddyo1
I'm having the same problem again where the downloaded album is a compilation so that only one song can be played at a time.
When I right click on a song, I can view the properties. Is there one property that I can modify ( for each) so that they will all appear in sequence in the same folder? Then I can play the whole folder at a time!

Thx,

Daqddyo1