What's new

Leaked Image Shows Packaging for "The New iPhone"

AirPlayit

Reaction score
Hi friends,

In fact, it doesn't matter what I call my iPhone even if it has an official name. When numerous predictions appear talking about the what features will be on the next iPhone, I believe sometimes most of us may be some curious about how will Apple name its next iPhone, iPhone 5 or iPhone 6? Or the new iPhone just like Apple calls its latest iPad the new iPad (known as iPad 3)? And here what I saw today is the leaked image of "the new iPhone":

iphone5.jpg

Credit: iphonenieuwsblog.nl

If this image is legit, Apple is blazing forward into unknown territories. Cell phones are selling at bulk commodity levels. Year over year, this simple naming scheme could be confusing as more models come out. That said, keeping it simple is what Apple does best.
Of course this pic could be easily faked. Anyone with a $100k printing press could run a job and have their girlfriend hold up the results. Because that’s what sane people do.

Source: Forget About “iPhone 5″, Leaked Image Shows Packaging For “The New iPhone” | TechCrunch

And according to the some comments below the report, the "YouTube app" is listed in the 2nd row. YouTube is removed in iOS 6 as Apple's licensing agreement is over. The iOS 6 logo in the picture does not make any sense.