What's new

Latest OS & firmware for your Phone.

Software

Reaction score
Hello guys,

This topic will be on the latest OS & firmware for your phone, if you're wondering what the latest OS for your phone is, you've come to the right place, this topic will be updated regularly, to keep you updated with what OS is new and if you could get it on your Phone, this will include iPod Touches', iPhones' and iPads'. Different colours/colors (depends on where you're from Colours in the UK and Colors in America and all the other English or native speaking languages) will be used for every OS. (Please do correct me if I'm wrong, I would appreciate it).

If you would like to see if there is a jailbreak available for your Apple device click here.

Key:
Red = The OS is no longer supported by Apple inc. and no applications could be found for it in the App store.
Dark Green= The OS is supported by the App Store and iTunes but the product itself isn't supported by Apple inc.
Green = Supported by Apple inc. it is also supported by iTunes and the App Store.
BB = Short for baseband if I couldn't fit baseband & the baseband in one line it is BB
:retina: = Retina Display!

Let's kick it off with the iPad!

Latest OS for your iPad!
iPad (First Generation) - 5.1.1- (Device Not supported by Apple anymore) - 07.11.01
iPad 2 (Second Generation) - 6.0.1 - (The GSM model baseband: 04.12.02 (CDMA Model: 3.0.04)
The new iPad (Third Generation) - 6.0.1 - :retina: - (Global model & also CDMA model = 2.0.02)
iPad with Retina Display (Fourth Generation) - 6.0.1 -:retina: - (GSM & Global model = 2.03.09)
iPad Mini (7.9" iPad) (First Generation Mini iPad)- 6.0.2 - :retina: - (GSM & Global model = 2.03.09)

Latest OS for your iPhone!
iPhone 1G/2G (Original) - 3.1.3 (Device no longer supported by Apple) Baseband = 04.05.04_GiPhone 3G (2nd Generation iPhone) - 4.2.1 (Device no longer supported by Apple) Baseband = 05.15.04
iPhone 3GS (3rd Generation iPhone) - 6.0.1 -Baseband= 05.16.07
iPhone 4 (4th Generation iPhone) - 6.0.1- :retina: BB=(GSM Model & GSM (Rev A) = 04.12.02) (CDMA Model= 3.0.04)
iPhone 4S (5th Generation iPhone) - 6.0.1 - :retina: Baseband = 3.0.04
iPhone 5 (6th Generation iPhone) - 6.0.2 - :retina: (GSM = 1.00.16) (Global Model= 1.01.00)

Latest OS for your iPod! -
iPod (First Generation) - 3.1.3 -
iPod (Second Generation) - 4.2.1 -
iPod (Third Generation) - 5.1.1 -
iPod (Fourth Generation) - 6.0.1 -
iPod (Fifth Generation) - 6.0.1 -

I will be more than happy to remove anything copyrighted so please do PM me and if there are any mistakes please PM me and I will update the thread.

Credits:
Wikipedia: OS'(No, you cannot edit Wikipedia unless an expert verifies it)
TheiPhoneWiki: Firmware
Willerz2: (Is my device jailbreakable) (Due to providing a link for it and also for the colours/colors, it inspired me to use a key & colour technique off his "Is my device jailbreakable" forum!) (Willerz2 once more for inspiring me and making this idea of the forum pop into my head without telling me anything about it, idea was my own inspiration was his!)
Software (For putting this all together!)

Many Thanks,
Software