What's new

Kik message question!

Mshawnbauer

Reaction score
How can I change the notification SOUND for KIK messages? I cant do it through the notifications or the ap, I can not figure out how to change it from the boring "DONG" sound it makes now. Please advise!! Thank you in advance

I also don't get any sound notifications for Facebook?! I go into the notification center and all I can select is on or off, nothing to choose the ringtone? I go into the sounds menu and I can choose a ringtone, nut it doesn't do anything, still doesn't work, please help, just left android for iphone and this is making me bananas!!

Go into Settings> sounds. Select the rigntone. Make sure the volume is at the level you want. Now go into Settings>Notifications. Go into the app select the notification setting you want.

I also don't get any sound notifications for Facebook?! I go into the notification center and all I can select is on or off, nothing to choose the ringtone? I go into the sounds menu and I can choose a ringtone, nut it doesn't do anything, still doesn't work, please help, just left android for iphone and this is making me bananas!!
Make sure your Facebook notifications are on for sound in Facebook Account Settings>Notifications>Mobile Push> Sounds for Push Notifications