What's new

Keyboard

TheWaffleEvolution said:
I have heard a rumor that the iP5 will have a physical slide out keyboard. What do you guys think?

Not a chance. Apple will not put out a phone with a slide out keyboard. Another FALSE rumor

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

that would be the WORST thing Apple could ever due not to mention big,ugly and bulky

I'm disgusted by the thought of it.

Sent from my iP4 while cranking the flyest GoGo bands! DC/MD

Steve Jobs would never put a physical keyboard on an iPhone. He hates frontal buttons! I read somewhere that even the Home Button may become a touch....

Steve Jobs would never put a physical keyboard on an iPhone. He hates frontal buttons! I read somewhere that even the Home Button may become a touch....

That will be really awesome to have the home button a touch one.

I preordered the iPhone keyboard buddy for my iPhone 4, and want to know if when I'm texting people using it, if the on screen keyboard will show also.

I preordered the iPhone keyboard buddy for my iPhone 4, and want to know if when I'm texting people using it, if the on screen keyboard will show also.

If you are talking about the white apple actual keyboard with comes in 3 versions, a dock one, a USB cable one and a Bluetooth one, then the virtual keyboard will not display on the phone screen when you are typing. If you are talking about other actual keyboard other than the apple's ones then I have no idea.

Can not be. First of all, it increases complexity and cost of manufacturing. And secondly, Apple would rather sell separately a small bluetooth keyboard if they wanted to give an alternative for the software keyboard.

False rumor. Apple is all about looks, clean lines, and thinness! Now an A5 processor and a upgrades camera would be more believable :D.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net