What's new

just updated to 5.01. questions about bitesms and installous

Status
Not open for further replies.

bknewtype

Reaction score
first, if im not allowed to discuss about (no you are not) please disregard the question that pertains to it.

i basically just updated to 5.01 and jailbroke it. everything is fine. installed bite sms 6.1 and noticed that everytime i launch the app, the phone "Freezes" for about 5 seconds before i can do anything. quick compose has no problems, i can reply, etc, just when i tap into bite sms it lags/freezes for about 5 seconds before i can do anything. anyone else have this problem?

<not a topic for here>

thanks for the help in advance.

I had the same issue w/ BiteSMS when I reinstalled it as well. I uninstalled it... performed a hard reset... then reinstalled and haven't had an issue since. Hopefully that'll do the same for you. As well... you're correct about not discussing Installous... enough said.

thanks...UGH a hard reset, i just got all my cydia apps installed too :( :( ill give it a whirl after work. thanks.

No, you are NOT allowed to talk about piracy and apps that allow piracy! It's right there in our forum rules, which you agreed to when you signed up! This forum neither supports nor allows discussions on piracy - it's against our rules, immoral and illegal! Don't be a pirate/thief!

And with that, this thread is closed. You'll receive no more help here.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.