What's new

Just got my iPhone SE 4 days ago and loving it.

I

iPhoneionium

I'm new to iPhones. I tried an iPhone 4s after years of Samsung and liked it so I upgraded to the new iPhone SE and I love it. I'm not going back to Android; I don't hate it but I have come to prefer the iPhone after trying one. The only issue I've had is I haven't been able to get Cometchat to stay logged in for more than an instant on the 4s or the SE, but I can live without it. I am hoping to find an answer though; I know people use it on iOS so I should be able to also. I admit that's partly why I joined. ;)

I'm new to iPhones. I tried an iPhone 4s after years of Samsung and liked it so I upgraded to the new iPhone SE and I love it. I'm not going back to Android; I don't hate it but I have come to prefer the iPhone after trying one. The only issue I've had is I haven't been able to get Cometchat to stay logged in for more than an instant on the 4s or the SE, but I can live without it. I am hoping to find an answer though; I know people use it on iOS so I should be able to also. I admit that's partly why I joined. ;)
Congratulations on your new iPhone and welcome to the forum.

I really liked the 4s. Then went to the 5, and I just got the SE 32gig model last.

Russ