What's new

Just got my iPhone back.. Custom iPhone 4s!!

yessir

Reaction score
Ive been looking throughout this forum for awhile now and decided to post my new my iphone 4s..
I found this guy on Instagram #iPhoneCustomz and Facebook.. sent it to him..took 3 business days.. got it back..
$blogger-image-384111449.jpg$blogger-image-1473824473.jpg$blogger-image--1641573776.jpg
Paid $250 shipping was included.. i though it was a good deal!!!
check him out..

welcome to the forum,however please refrain from posting external links on the forum,thank you......poisonivy IPF STAFF

Last edited by a moderator:
Theres a guy not far from me that does that same thing for like $100 and has all kinda colors. Red, Blue, Sky Blue(really cool looking) Green and more. And he does it while you wait.

Yikes! I just read you paid $250 for the custom job:0 I paid $280 for my iPhone 4. That's a little steep for $40 in parts.

We have a shop near us that does it for $150 front and back, any colour you like. I think I'll just stick with the white.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow. Just noticed that they're using the same pics of your camera on their website for advertising that you posted here? You must be very proud. Unless the OP was a blatant effort to sneak in a commercial plug. Hmmm... No one would do that would they? >skeptical icon<

Looks really nice, but I wouldn't ever send my phone to someone to do that unless I knew then personally and got it back same day......

Sent from my &#63743; iPhone 4 using iPF.net App available in the App Store

For 250 I'd want them to invent a new colour.
Mind you I'm sure the OP didn't pay anything like that.

Sent from iPhone

250$ nooooo way!! Here in the netherlands it Will cost you 85$! Any collor gold, Silver etc even black on black outer ring and back logo gives light!! All in 1 hour!!

Sent from my iPhone 4s white 32gb

I'm pretty sure the OP didn't charge himself anything to do that to his own phone....

Take care,
Rob