I islandman New Member Jul 7, 2016 #1 Just joined as only owned an iphone for the last month, but it is an iphone5, so am I in the wrong place?
Just joined as only owned an iphone for the last month, but it is an iphone5, so am I in the wrong place?
J. A.67 Administrator Staff member Jul 7, 2016 #2 Welcome to iPhone Forums, islandman! Nice to see you here! You're just at the right place. This is a forum discussing every iPhone, it's features and problems.
Welcome to iPhone Forums, islandman! Nice to see you here! You're just at the right place. This is a forum discussing every iPhone, it's features and problems.
scifan5767 Administrator Staff member Jul 7, 2016 #3 Welcome to iPhone Forums! We're here to help answer your questions and solve your problems no matter which iPhone model you have.
Welcome to iPhone Forums! We're here to help answer your questions and solve your problems no matter which iPhone model you have.