What's new

Jailbreaking iphone 4 with updated evasi0n

felosargsyan777

Reaction score
Hi all. I have jailbreaked my iphone 4 with revasi0n v1.0

Now released v1.2 and in new version there are a few bux fixes. Id i jailbreak my jailbreaked iphone with new version of evasi0n , my cydia appswill be deleted, or other information?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

You don't need to rejailbreak. Simply upgrade Evasion Untether for iOS 6 in Cydia, reboot and you'll have the same results as wiping the device and rejailbreaking it.

But there are no upgrade or update button. There are only reinstall and delete button. But maybe i have looked incoreect. Please, write me instruction.

But if i rejailbreake my iphone, there will be problem, my files will be deleted?

I love new jailbreak program, and i want to use the program again :))))))))

Do NOT use the program again! :D

Open Cydia and allow all your package sources to refresh fully.

Go to the "Changes" tab. On there you will have an update to the package "evasi0n 6.0-6.1 Untether" which will take it to version 0.3-1, which is the latest. You may also have other packages with updates depending on what is installed.

Press the "Update" button in the top right of the screen.

If you don't get any updates, then you have all the latest versions installed on your device already and no further action is required!

I think its latest on my Iphone. Now my untheter jailbreak version are 0.3-1. so this is latest version. But i have jailbreaked my iphone with first release and my weather application not opening. I know that latest update will fix weather application problem. But what will happen if i rejailbreak my iphone. I will jailbreak my friends iphones too and i want to try again to learn.

Last edited:
If you want to rejailbreak after a fresh restore, or I'd you want to jailbreak another device, you can download the newer version of Evasi0n and it'll implement the latest Evasi0n Untether assuming the dev-team has updated it on the actual application itself. Otherwise, simply update through Cydia and reboot your device

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

I have downloaded latest version and when i open it and connecting my iphone to pc, jailbreak say that your iphone already jailbreaked, rejailbreak not recommended. When i have jailbreaked my iphone with first release, there are problem with weather app and not my weather app not opening. I dont need weather app, becouse there are wather information on notification center too. But if i jailbreak another iphone with latest release, weather problem will be solved , yes ?

And it realy jailbreaking iphone 5?

Once you've jailbroken with the computer tool, you should never use that program again unless you restore. Updates are installed through Cydia.

By saying restore, you mean restore factory settings or restore/update ios via itunes ?

Restore is always referred to iTunes. Resetting to factory settings using the settings.app takes a while and can often result in problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

Ok, so, i will not rejailbreak my iphone as you say. Weather app i dont need, but if i jailbreake another iphone with latest version of evasi0n, weather app will work correct, yes?

Yes. On your current phone, just pop open Cydia, let it load, then go to "Changes" on the bottom, and there should be an upgrade available for Evasion Untether for iOS 6 if you didn't upgrade it already.

No, there are no any upgrade for it on my iphone. I have seenanother programmes upgrade available, but jailbreak upgrade not available in that list, so it upgradet.

Ok, thanks to all that you helped me . Thanks very much.