What's new

Jailbreaked Verizon Iphone4 IOS 5?

Branson_f

Reaction score
Want to jailbreak my Verizon iPhone4. I have updated to IOS 5. I have had absolutely no luck jailbreaking in the past. Everytime it doesn't work and I loose all my info on my phone. So if you guys could help me I would appreciate it. Also, can I jailbreak it from my phone? I know there is a way but I don't know if it's any good. Thanks!

Want to jailbreak my Verizon iPhone4. I have updated to IOS 5. I have had absolutely no luck jailbreaking in the past. Everytime it doesn't work and I loose all my info on my phone. So if you guys could help me I would appreciate it. Also, can I jailbreak it from my phone? I know there is a way but I don't know if it's any good. Thanks!

Hey!

I have that phone as well. Just download the latest version of redsnow HERE and thats it. You wont loose your contacts, apps or anything like that. It just works like a charm. Good Luck (Backup in Itunes first just to be safe).

Happy Jailbreaking! :)

Branson_f said:

Download the latest version of redsnow. There is no way to jailbreak from the device anymore. Click jailbreak and youre done.

iCrankTheRuker