What's new

jailbreak

jonnakos

Reaction score
hallo guys, i have an iphone 4 ios 5.1 is there a jailbreak released or not yet?

hallo guys, i have an iphone 4 ios 5.1 is there a jailbreak released or not yet?

Seriously????

like...... you are really asking this?

Wow.........just WOW!

Dude.......When the jailbreak comes out, you will know. You will not have to ask anyone. It will be posted fikkin' everywhere.

no one (and yes I do mean "nobody") will ever ever ever be able to answer that question at any point in time EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know why? Because ther are too amny obsticles for the devs to overcome to release a public exploit. THEY cannot even give you an ETA(estimated time of arrival) on the 5.1 jailbreak

And now I almost feel like an idiot for even responding to this post since you most definitley did not use the search buttom. If you did, you would not have made this post.

The best thing you can do to truly know when the 5.1 untether is released is to follow the updates on this site: Greenpois0n.com and this site: Dev-Team Blog

Only those 2 sites will give real valid info on the 4S 5.1 jailbreak...........And the answer is NO.........You can not get an answer on WHEN the jailbreak will be released from either of these sites either........The closest you will get to a good answer is "soon" or "might be while", and that is the most credible answer you will ever get that is not beyond speculation.

If you want a jailbreak so bad, you should have bought an iPhone 4.......A device that will always have jailbreak no matter what new iOS is released.

and damn I cannot believe I had to tell another person this. Tho I did feel inclined to since you made a whole thread about something you could have found out by using the search function this forum offers.

Seriously.........do a search before taking up space with dead end threads like this.

I hope you learned something here today........

good day sir;)

Hey Zig.... the op DID say they have an iPhone 4. With that... you can Jailbreak your iPhone 4 using redsnOw from the Dev Team's blog page. However, it's a tethered JB on iOS 5.1 at this time.

Thomasjtsi said:
Hey Zig.... the op DID say they have an iPhone 4. With that... you can Jailbreak your iPhone 4 using redsnOw from the Dev Team's blog page. However, it's a tethered JB on iOS 5.1 at this time.

And now I feel like bigger idiot.:/lol.