What's new

Jailbreak 4.3.5

arlmsk

Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm using 4.3.5 now n i want to JB my iphone. Which JB software should i use for 4.3.5? Thank u so much

I would just wait if you can until IOS 5 is officially dropped. Then you can do an UN-tethered JB.

Ohh ok. I'll wait for ios 5 then. Thank u guys for the info. I appreciate it

Jmills87 said:
The jailbreak won't be released right when iOS5 comes out, it will most likely take some time

Exactly! Probably 3 weeks to a month and a half. Maybe longer, maybe shorter. We won't know until the time comes.

I have the jailbreak 4.3.5 (tethered) . I can't wait for the iOS 5 UNTETHERED jailbreak.

I jailbroke mine on 4.3.5 without understanding how tethered works. Big mistake! I had an ibrick for about a week. Luckily was replaced under warranty. Gonna revert to 4.3.3 until IOS5 comes out.

Most probably that the JB team will have the iOS 5 JB within a week time (or less)...
They had the v5 beta 7 (and probably beta 8 will be out very soon) version already JB, and the changes from the last beta (8) to the final version, is minor to none!

Most probably that the JB team will have the iOS 5 JB within a week time (or less)...
They had the v5 beta 7 (and probably beta 8 will be out very soon) version already JB, and the changes from the last beta (8) to the final version, is minor to none!

That is incorrect. The jailbreaks that are available for iOS5 right now are all tethered jailbreaks, and they only work because the jailbreak utilizes a hardware exploit that Apple cannot patch without releasing new hardware.

It would be a waste of time for the dev team to be working on an untethered jailbreak already because there's no telling if Apple would patch it before it was released publicly. They won't begin working on a jailbreak until the firmware is available to the public and it likely will be weeks if not months after the firmware is released that we will see an untethered jailbreak so don't get your hopes up.