What's new

jail breaks and new hacks for iphone 4,ipad ,aphone 3gs,3g

iscre1m

Reaction score
Frash is a port of the Adobe Flash runtime for Android to the iPhone, using a compatibility layer, by comex ( comex (comex) on Twitter ). Frash can currently run most Flash programs natively in the MobileSafari browser. Frash currently only runs on the iPad, but support for other devices (3GS+ only due to technical restrictions) is planned, as well as support for iOS 4.

A release is planned for when Frash is stable. Developers are welcome to join the effort at comex's frash at master - GitHub - fork it and send a pull request with your patches.

Last edited:
Thanks to planetbeing bluerise and sergiomcfly and others if i forgot no we can run iphodroid on iphone first gen and iphone 3g fully unlock for mac only you can dowload iphodroid rc12 @ IPHODROID Download - iPhone with Android follow them on twitter and donate if you can have fun with your new on locked iphodroid

Tonight is a big night ahead. iPod Touch 2G MC 4.0 Jailbreak + iPod3 (on 3.1.2 or has 3.1.2 blobs) 4.0 tethered jb.

No new exploits are used inside the upcoming sn0wbreeze release. It doesn't support the iPhone 4. Maybe someday... That ih8sn0w for this jailbreaks Post caments thanks

Thanks to musclenerd and planetbeing working verry hard to unlock iphone 4 you can follow them on twitter

Twitted today on twitter keeping you updated with the most new progress on the new iphone 4 and idevices jail break please coment on this post what you think and if you like my post

Thanks to ih8sn0w working verry hard pulling an all nighter working on new jailbreak and tutorial donate if you can @ iH8sn0w.com | Jailbreak your iPod touches and iPhones i hope he dosent relly h8sn0w na i am playing he doesnt hate snow not funny but please thank himor follow him on twitter please coment on my post thanks

Two big new developments concerning the future of jailbreaking and unlocking our iPhones have arisen recently. @Comex, the developer of the insanely-popular one-click Spirit jailbreak, has officially announced that a jailbreak for ALL iOS 4 devices has already been developed and will be made public in the very near future.
iPhone 3GS (old bootrom) users must have an already jailbroken device on 3.1.2 or must downgrade to 3.1.2 with SHSHs on file with Cydia before jailbreaking up to 4.0. iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2G (old bootrom) users can simply upgrade to 4.0 via iTunes and jailbreak with redsn0w. New bootrom iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 2G users can not currently jailbreak 4.0. There are guides for all the above in our guides section.

In addition, @MuscleNerd and @planetbeing are hard at work developing a carrier unlock for the new iPhone 4. Being in possession of the new iOS 4 jailbreak from comex, they can develop and ready an unlock before the new jailbreak is made public.

The future of the jailbreaking scene is looking bright; be sure to thank and donate to these hard-working hackers!

so basically never... flash will never be stable on the iphone ;p

well not at this time but is looking good for us first the ipad and then the iphones remember we have to start some ware

jailbreak iphone4
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD2MojMAUu8&feature=email[/ame]
lol i cant stop typically english
post your coment if he help you out or post a coment of what you think

Last edited:
whats with the indian voice?;p is that real accent?

he looks very young.. i dont understand anything