What's new

Iyokuu's new here

Iyokuu

Reaction score
Yo! I actually have a Droid with Verizon now, but I'm debating if I should switch to the Iphone 4 this summer or just get a Droid 2. if anyone doesn't mind, I'd like to know personal opinions about the Iphone (Jailbroken if possible). I would also like to see how friendly/helpful this forum really is. I like to be one with my phone, and the forums for that specif phone or OS really help out.

Hello and welcome to the forum. As you might be guessing, there is nothing that can be compare to a jailbreak iPhone. I advice you to go down that road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hello and welcome! firstly if your going to get the iphone i would hold out and get the next generation iphone... i have never had a droid so i dont know how much my opinion would matter but i can tell you about the iphone and jailbroken if you wish is there any features that you really need or want?

jailbreaking enables you to really customise the phone but some have had problems doing so and apple is trying everything they can to stop us doing it

Well holding off untill the iPhone 5 is really gonna grind my gears. I'm very impatient. lol I've heard the i5 should be released in July, but I've also read it wont be here until November/September. I really.... don't wanna wait that long.

Well features... Hm.. I've never had an ipod touch/iphone so I dunno. My droid plays emulators, is a hotspot for my DS, ps3, etc. I can use it for microsoft office word/quick office, and I can customize it too. with an iphone 4 I would like the full customization, awesome battery, etc. Just to be able to do anything I want with it/download whatever with it. My Droid also has an astro folder, so I can store all my files and look at them etc. That would be wanted too. And theming... I like theming my phones. My friend has an iphone 3gs and he has a metal gear solid theme that has all the sounds when he opens txt, gets txt, turns off/on the phone, etc. I want that too.