What's new

I've upgraded my workstation

ardchoille

Reaction score
Today I bought an Apple Magic Trackpad. I had been using an HP mouse and it works great, but the Magic Trackpad is so much better! I'll have to get accustomed to the various gestures, there's a bunch of them, but this thing is so much more integrated into OS X and makes everything so much easier.

The gestures on this thing are awesome! I may not need to keep the tab bar visible in Safari anymore.

It works the same way as the trackpad on a MacBook. You'll love how easy the multi-touch trackpad gestures make things.

It works the same way as the trackpad on a MacBook. You'll love how easy the multi-touch trackpad gestures make things.
Yeah, I'm already wondering how I got along without it. Our local Best Buy has an Apple employee on hand and he told me that the batteries should last for months. Seriously, I should have bought one of these when I bought my Mac mini.

It seems to be that way with every device or accessory from Apple. I'm wondering how I got along without my iPhone before. :)

Yeah, I'm already wondering how I got along without it. Our local Best Buy has an Apple employee on hand and he told me that the batteries should last for months. Seriously, I should have bought one of these when I bought my Mac mini.
Agreed. The multi-tough trackpads that Apple has developed are much better than anything you'll find on any other company's computer. I've become so used to the gestures that I've even caught myself doing multi-touch gestures on the trackpad of my old windows computer.;)