What's new

itunes sync?

goavs18

Reaction score
I have only had my macbook for a few weeks and I have been having an issue I can't figure out how to fix, so he it is.

I have initially sync'd my iPad and iPhone with this new computer, last week I plugged my iPhone in to my iTunes and when I hit the sync button I got a popup saying that this iPhone has been sync'd with another iTunes Library and asked to cancel or erase and sync so I selected erase and sync, now today when I plug my phone in and hit sync that same popup comes up telling me that this iPhone has been sync'd with another iTunes library.

I have not changed anything in my library I have not imported the library again it is the same one I imported originally when I setup my macbook, so I don't know why it is doing this, I had the same thing with my iPad last week but didn't sync it because of the hassle of rearranging the apps and restoring all of the app info I have, i.e., nook app with having to download my books again which I had to do the first time I sync to my new mac.

Please help !!!

You should authorize your computer to sync with your iPhone. In iTunes header, go to advance and click on authorize this computer after connecting your iPhone to your computer.