What's new

ITunes store app

dave307

Reaction score
Good day I failed to find the iTunes store app on my iPhone 6 Is there a way to install this app have looked at the app store but cant see the iTunes store app there after I do the search for it.
Have I lost it or where has it gone ..Please help.
Many thanks.

Maybe you've deleted it. Go to the App Store, and search for it. You'll have to use the exact name of the app to find it: iTunes Store.

If you can't find it there, it's certainly "hidden" on a homescreen or folder you're using rarely. Use Spotlight Search to look for it. On the homescreen, slide down from anywhere on the screen to get the search feature:
IMG_2660.jpg

Thanks nothing in the Spotlight Search
What should the icon look like .have looked on the app store and typed in iTunes Store and get a icon red square with a Single white music syllable That don't look right to me .

Thank You cant find that app Gone astray somewhere, I'll keep looking
Thanks.

Did you restrict the app?

Go to Settings - General - Restrictions, enter the Restrictions Passcode, and make sure iTunes Store is not disabled.

Have you tried going to Settings>General>Restrictions>iTunes Store to make sure that the switch is not turned off? If it's turned off, the iTunes Store will not appear on any home screen.

Go to Settings - General - Restrictions, enter the Restrictions Passcode, and make sure iTunes Store is not disabled.

Brilliant problem solved. Thank You very very much once again:):)
David.