What's new

Itunes password

john46

Reaction score
Hello all, hope you can help....every time I pick up my iPhone it is asking for my iTunes password, it never did this until recently. Is there something I should do or be doing to stop this.

Enter your iTunes password then... If it continue, go to settings> store> apple ID/ there you log off and log in back and it shouldn't ask you for password anymore. My bet is that you either inputting a wrong password or you have apps which need updates and so asking for iTunes password all the time. Once you input the right password, it should be fine.

Thank you, it's the correct password and as far as I know non of my apps need updating or at least there not requesting updates via my app store.
John

I have a similar issue. I'm prompted for my iTunes password a dozen times a day. Sometimes when I plug into power - like maybe it's trying to wifi sync - and other times right out of the blue.

No pending app updates.

No auto downloads to devices sharing the same iTunes account.

No clue why this is happening.

I've deleted and added my iTunes account to the Store settings with no change.

Thank you, it's the correct password and as far as I know non of my apps need updating or at least there not requesting updates via my app store.
John

Are you having a jailbreak iOS?

No jail break on my device, i haven't got jail break on any of my devices.

Ok did the log out and back in again, seems as to now to have worked.