What's new

ITunes menu boxes close on mouseover

Signman

Reaction score
After doing numerous serches in the forum I haven't seen a thread pertaining to my problem. Running the latest version of ITunes on 2 different Windows XP computers. I use "my" computer for all my IPhone stuff and the wife has "her" computer for all her IPhone stuff. Now the problem. On the wife's computer after I set up her phone and added apps etc., as I started to "eject" her phone..none of the upper menus will stay open in order to make a selection..as soon as you move the mouse...the box closes..therefore unable to "eject" her phone. You can click on "file" "edit" "view" "controls" "store" "advanced" "help" and open any of the boxes but you cant scroll to select anything in any box. I have downloaded ITunes again and did a "repair" but that didn't fix the problem. Everything works just fine on "my" computer. Do you think this is a "Windows" problem or maybe "java" related? What would you suggest I do..call Apple?

I may have fixed my problem with ITunes. I removed the old Java and downloaded the newest version and installed. I rebooted the computer and so far everything is working as it should.

Well...it's back. My problem has returned. Java didn't fix it. I called Apple tech support...was instructed to remove everything pertaining to Apple through controll panel and reinstall iTunes. I did that but it still don't work everytime.