What's new

iTunes issues and help

djwill13

Reaction score
I apologize in advance if this isn't in the right section. I didn't see anything for iTunes issues.

My issue is, I have a TV series that I've already watched on my iTunes. For whatever reason though, I can't get it off my iPhone. I have a 4s, running 5.0.1 (or whatever the newest version of iOS is), running the newest version of iTunes. I unchecked "Sync TV Show", and that didn't work. I tried "automatically include all episodes" and then unchecked each episode, and that didn't work either. I've searched high and low to try to find out a fix to this, but I've yet to run across anything. I can not for the life of me figure out how to get the TV show series off my iPhone, and it's driving me nuts lol.

I'm hoping somone here can help me out with this. Thanks in advance for any help.

*Edit: The only thing I can come up with is, possibly it's in iCloud. That's a whole different issue in and of itself. I can't figure out the cloud to save my life, or how to get it out of there for that matter

Last edited:
Maybe I'm an idiot, but I figured out the issue. Just in case others didn't know this, I'll post it up, too. To fix the issue, I opened up Videos. I went down to the videos I wanted to delete, and swiped, which brought up a "delete" feature. That allowed me to delete it.

I didn't know you could do that. Blame it on coming from a Droid, I guess. Figured I'd post this, so that others that don't know could see it.