What's new

Itunes in icloud

perrysrc

Reaction score
Hi

In the WWDC Steve jobs said iTunes in the cloud would be available to end users now. I am in the UK and cannot see how to download it.

I am running 4.3.3.

Is it not available in UK and if it is how do I download it?

Perry

Last edited:
in ios 5.0 its available in the settings, wait for final release of ios 5. but if you syn with icloud you only get free 5GB and if thats enough space for you then great but if you sync with icloud then your iphone wont backup with itunes, imo that alone makes me rather not use it to backup my iphone just a few small things

They said cloud for iTunes available in 4.3 but I cannot find it in settings and no update available on iTunes. I presume its not available for UK users Although Steve jobs did say all end users could start using it.

Can anyone help ?

I went to my iTunes account and on the right side it said purchased (new)
I clicked on it and it showed my music, apps and books with drop downs.
Some of the items showed downloaded and some showed little clouds with a down arrow. Perhaps they have already started the "cloud" without us having to do anything?
"So,it has begun"

Yeah iCloud started working but not fully operational at the moment. Even when you open the app store application, go to "update" down right conner and there you will see "purchased" tap on it to view any app you have purchased before. Also if you have 2 iDevices and both are connected to the same iTunes account, once you download an app on 1 of your iDevice, the app will automatically start to auto install it self on your second iDevice. It will be fully operational after the release of the iOS 5.

I dont have the wirless sync option on my ios 5 b3 for itunes for some reason. Not sure why this is unless its still a GSM thing.