What's new

Itunes HELP

4sicks

Reaction score
This is such a noob question and it pains me to ask but how the hell do I access my music on my new iphone5 ??
I got the phone about a week ago brought it home and everything seemed fine until I notice that when I open Itunes on the phone it goes straight to the apple store and I cant figure out how to get to my music, I tried clicking on MUSIC on the lower left thinking that that would flip back and forth between the store and my library but still nothing. When i plug it into my pc and click ON IPHONE it shows the music that I dragged over to it ?? I dont know if its the phone, some cloud crap or what, but I really need help. I have been out of the iphone game for a few years and am glad to be back but am not enjoying this headache. Im sure this is something simple and im probably going to look like an idiot real fast but at this point Im willing.

The music that you purchased from iTunes won't be available to you on your iPhone until you go to your iTunes purchased list and download it to your phone. You'll see a list of music in your purchased list.

$image-2483484522.jpg

$image-181846630.jpg When you tap on an artist name, all songs by that artist, in your purchased list, will show up. To download them, tap on the download all button or the cloud button for the individual songs you want to download.

I have the same problem. What about songs and audiobooks i didn't purchase from the itunes store? Stuff I loaded into itunes from CD.