What's new

Itunes 11 wont sync wifi on 4s

Troubledcheech

Reaction score
Hay guys

I'm having so e trouble with the iTunes. I'm not sure if its my computer or if anybody else is experiencing this them selves.
I have to plug my USB cable in order to sync, but I have it checked off to use the wifi.

Hay guys

I'm having so e trouble with the iTunes. I'm not sure if its my computer or if anybody else is experiencing this them selves.
I have to plug my USB cable in order to sync, but I have it checked off to use the wifi.

I find it as hit/miss. I just launched iTunes and it finds the phone. After doing a backup and sync, it shuts off WiFi sync and doesn't show the phone on the iTunes menu. I have to close and re-launch iTunes to get another sync (WinXP machine).

USB seems to be the most reliable.

SB

Agreed. It might be a Windows-based bug. I've tried syncing it with 2 virtual machine Macs, and both are fine, no matter how many times I've plugged and unplugged my iPhone. But, on my 7's, they go on and off basically whenever it feels like it

I found that by restarting my phone it will sync. sometimes I get the message it can't find my phone, I just restart and it finds it (unplug it first from charger as it only connects on the charger through wifi). I've tried to just unplug and replug the phone - no joy. I haven't tried to restart iTunes yet

zstairlessone said:
I found that by restarting my phone it will sync. sometimes I get the message it can't find my phone, I just restart and it finds it (unplug it first from charger as it only connects on the charger through wifi). I've tried to just unplug and replug the phone - no joy. I haven't tried to restart iTunes yet

Thank you for the input. I will try that. Also, did u hear of a new version of iTunes that came out or was it someone miss informing me?

Yes iTunes 11 is out. I haven't upgraded yet. Waiting until all the furor dies down and the non emotional reviews come out