zstairlessone Well-Known Member Dec 21, 2017 #2 Congratulations!! You will love it [emoji322][emoji322]
osso12 Active Member Dec 22, 2017 #7 brixtonboy said: Cool reflection [emoji38] Click to expand... Yea that was my daughter when she was two taken with snapchat... when i downloaded my backup from my 6s, the wallpaper carried over. Never seen the easter bunny before? Lol
brixtonboy said: Cool reflection [emoji38] Click to expand... Yea that was my daughter when she was two taken with snapchat... when i downloaded my backup from my 6s, the wallpaper carried over. Never seen the easter bunny before? Lol
Jhstewart1023 Active Member Dec 22, 2017 #10 I got mine today too!!! I have been playing with it all day and I must admit I am really liking this device
I got mine today too!!! I have been playing with it all day and I must admit I am really liking this device
iPhone 16 Accessories SmallRig All-in-One Universal Quick Release Phone Video Rig Kit Pro for iPhone ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon