It ain't half hard on the neck, Mum!

Discussion in 'iPhone 8 Plus' started by HunnieBunnie, Feb 6, 2020.

1. HunnieBunnie

HunnieBunnie Well-Known Member

I know many of you view entire programmes/films on your mobile, but I do not know how you stand to do it!

I was about to retire the other night. My one must watch programme had just ended, and there was nothing else on telly that I wanted to watch. I had half a drink left to finish, and I did not want to return to my desk, so I ended up screening a couple of TED talks on my app on my mobile. Neither one was very long, but it was so uncomfortable! I tried holding up the mobile with my hands, and I tried resting it on my knee to watch, but no position was comfortable. My neck was aching by the time I finished watching the talks and went to bed. How on earth does anyone manage screening programmes/films on a regular basis?! Does it not hurt your neck??

2. scifan57

scifan57 Super Moderator Staff Member

The easiest way would be to use some kind of stand or holder to hold the device in a position for comfortable viewing.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. HunnieBunnie

HunnieBunnie Well-Known Member

Yes, I think it would require a lap tray or something. Not sure it is worth it unless I have no other options available.

• Like Like x 1