What's new

Is your phone having a crash and reboot?

Henfield

Reaction score
Noticed perhaps since ios update that the phone will sometimes crash give that rotating circle in the middle of the screen the the home screen will reappear as if nothing happened or sometimes asking fir the passcode.
Wife's does something similar as well.
What's going on to cause this?

Don't know. But it's odd that two phones are doing similar things.

Mine has done this as well. Was using an app and bam it just went to reboot. Not sure what the issue is. A glitch in the matrix LOL!!

Funny, my iPad Air 2 has also done this 3 times now. I wonder if this is turning out to be an iOS issue ?.

That is very possible. Hopefully they will have an update soon and it will resolve the issue!

You need to report this to Apple if you feel this is a problem with the IOS and not that your downloaded IOS wasn’t corrupted. How else will they know there is an issue?

You could first try an iTunes restore of your iPhone. Back it up through iTunes on your computer, then click the restore button. This will erase your iPhone and reinstall the operating system. After the restore is complete, you can set up the iPhone from the backup you made before restoring. If your problem was a corrupted iOS download this should take care of it.

Wife iPhone had a software update overdue so I did that. Mines up to date and backed up to iTunes.

Edit: just checked my iPhone again and there's an update to download. So let's see. Perhaps just another Apple update filled with defects

Last edited:
You could first try an iTunes restore of your iPhone. Back it up through iTunes on your computer, then click the restore button. This will erase your iPhone and reinstall the operating system. After the restore is complete, you can set up the iPhone from the backup you made before restoring. If your problem was a corrupted iOS download this should take care of it.

My 6s plus screen keeps on bouncing up and down, after reading this l will give it a try.
Thanks for the information BB