What's new

Is there an app where you can get free wifi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigdave

Reaction score
Has anyone seen apps or hacks where i can get free internet or wifi, just i only get 500mb on my data plan and the charges when i go over make me heave =(

Please free me from this oppresionist world and let me fight the power that is the multi billion pound telecomms industry lol.

There is no way to get free internet. As far as wifi, if you don't have it at home then you're going To have to find a alternative location to connect to a wifi hotspot

i read about some wifi hacks somewhere.. but my works computer has the most severe internet restrictions ive ever seen, so im hoping someone will relay it here too

Bigdave said:
i read about some wifi hacks somewhere.. but my works computer has the most severe internet restrictions ive ever seen, so im hoping someone will relay it here too

Are you talking about mywi?

I don't think he is referring to mywi...

There is no such thing as "free" internet. You can hack someone's wifi connection to access their internet connection but that's about it... (don't ask me how to do it).

sseguin said:
I don't think he is referring to mywi...

There is no such thing as "free" internet. You can hack someone's wifi connection to access their internet connection but that's about it... (don't ask me how to do it).

I know that much but hoping he was asking about it.

The only way to get "free" internet is to hack someone elses wifi password like they already said. Most people these days use WPA2 encryption which is pretty much impossible to crack for any ordinary user. You would need sophisticated(and expensive) equipment for packet sniffing and you would need to be very savvy when it comes to network infrastructure(which I'm sure you're not otherwise you wouldn't be asking how to do it).

Might as well just pay for internet. Most major cities these days offer city-wide wi-fi at an affordable price, might be worth checking into.

I wasn't talking about mywi, it was mostly just asking around the hacking wifi networks passwords but as jmills mentioned, its severley difficult.

But hey hopefully theres hope for me yet :S

Thanks for the answers though guys

I wasn't talking about mywi, it was mostly just asking around the hacking wifi networks passwords but as jmills mentioned, its severley difficult.

But hey hopefully theres hope for me yet :S

Thanks for the answers though guys

What you are trying to discuss in here is illegal and iPhone Forums don't promote this kind of activities.

THREAD CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.