WackyZacky
New Member
Hi,
I have a wifi minicam on myhome network, I can view it at home with P2PLiveCam but cannot view it away from home. Every time I enter the IP address of the camera it asks me to download IPDHDPlugPlayerSetup.exe which will not open. I need to be able to keep an eye on the flat whilst I am away from home. Does anyone know if such an app is available for an iPhone6?
Thanks,
Gerald
I have a wifi minicam on myhome network, I can view it at home with P2PLiveCam but cannot view it away from home. Every time I enter the IP address of the camera it asks me to download IPDHDPlugPlayerSetup.exe which will not open. I need to be able to keep an eye on the flat whilst I am away from home. Does anyone know if such an app is available for an iPhone6?
Thanks,
Gerald