What's new

Is the Iphone 5 uncool now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Luv_Apple

Reaction score
Just wondered if everyone on here are still happy with their iPhone 5? There seems to be a big push on Android phones (Samsung Galaxy, HTC One) and it looks as if the iPhone is being pushed out of the competition. Whilst I'm happy with my iPhone 5, is it time Apple changed the home screen and software?

http://www.indiatimes.com/mobile/youth-finds-iphones-uncool-55249.html

Just interested to hear some of your views.

I had mine since launch and I am still happy with my iPhone 5. I will never go back to Android.

I'm happy with my 4s
But I'm as uncool as it gets

It's obvious that everyone loves there brand for certain reasons! Look at how productive and fluid your phone is without freezing up that defines pure art and stability!!!! Hints ; the reason why I've been luggin' around an iPhone for years! Go APPLE

Jailbreak is why I love my iPhone. I can't really stand the stock software but once you can theme it its amazing

Does jail breaking effect the warranty and the phones performance ability?

Still happy with my iPhone 5, had it since release day and no desire to go back to an android phone.

I heard the new iOS will have some great changes to it, but that's not due out until later this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Does jail breaking effect the warranty and the phones performance ability?

Apple looks down on jailbreaking but as long as you restore the phone before you take it into apple for warranty you will be ok. The performance for me is a lot better.

I've had mine since it was came out, I'm very happy with it, iPhone 5 is still one of the best phone on the market, I find the ios much more stable than android

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Apple looks down on jailbreaking but as long as you restore the phone before you take it into apple for warranty you will be ok. The performance for me is a lot better.

Can you recommend a link for me to use please? I haven't ever jail broken a device before so would require simplistic instructions. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.